Process

The following cleaning service checklist includes most areas in your kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms and other living areas that would need attention during the cleaning. Items not included in this list below can be added to your appointment when you book one.
Bedroom/Living room/Dining room/Hallways/Entrances
>All surfaces dusted
>Closet fronts and insides cleaned
>Carpeted floors vacuumed, hard surface floors vacuumed and damp-mopped
>Mirrors cleaned
>Windowsills and window tracks cleaned
>Baseboards dusted and/or wiped
>Marks on walls and baseboards spot cleaned
>Doorknobs, doorframe and doors cleaned
>Light switches cleaned
>Trash emptied
kitchen
>Cabinet fronts and inside cleaned
>Countertops and shelves dusted and/or wiped
>Sinks and backsplash washed
>Appliances exterior cleaned (stovetop, oven, fridge, dishwasher)
>All surfaces dusted
>Window sills and window tracks cleaned (interior)
>Baseboards dusted and/or wiped
>Marks on walls and baseboards cleaned
>Doorknob, doorframe and doors wiped
>Light switches wiped
>Trash emptied
>Floor vacuumed and washed
Bathroom
>Sinks cleaned and sanitized
>Bathtub, shower walls and glass doors cleaned and sanitized
>Toilet cleaned and sanitized inside and out
>Mirrors cleaned
>Cabinet front and insides cleaned
>Countertops and shelves dusted and/or wiped
>Windowsills and window tracks cleaned
>Baseboards dusted and/or wiped
>Marks on walls and baseboards cleaned
>Doorknobs, doorframe and doors wiped
>Light switches wiped
>Trash emptied
>Floor vacuumed and washed